A lot of events have transpired during the months of June and July that have been emotionally taxing for all of us.
- Appointment of unqualified MPs of the ruling coalition into GLCs and federal agencies
- Endless politicking by among our elected representatives since Sheraton Move
- The endless intimidation of local activists by the law enforcement agencies for exercising their freedom of expression
- The removal of a Dewan Rakyat speaker by the sitting Prime Minister
- The deal to drop money-laundering charges linked to the 1Malaysia Development Berhad (1MDB) scandal against Riza Aziz
- Acquittal of corruption charges against disgraced former Sabah Chief Minister Tan Sri Musa Aman
- Legislative coup attempt by Tan Sri Musa Aman in Sabah with the help of some party-hoppers that led to dissolution of the Sabah State Legislative Assembly by Chief Minister Shafie Apdal.